Two in one vaporizer refers to a dual-purpose vaporizing pen meant for both vaping dry herbs and dabbing concentrates (oil and wax). With such a vaporizer, you only need to change the mouthpiece if you need to switch from vape to dab and vice versa.
How do you use a two in one vaporizer with dry herbs?
To get the best experience out of vaping, follow the procedure below;
- Take off the mouthpiece to expose the heating component,
- Fill out the heating component with the dry herbs and put back the mouthpiece in place,
- Switch on the two in one vaporizer by pressing the power button. Some vaporizers may require you to touch on the power button more than once,
- Using the control buttons, highlight the required temperature, and
- Upon hitting the appropriate temperature, you can now begin vaping through the device’s mouthpiece while at the same time holding on the power button.
How do you use a two in one vaporizer with concentrates (oil or wax)?
The procedure is almost similar to the one using dry herbs;
- Take off the mouthpiece to uncover the heating component,
- Pull off the cap from the vape tank, drop your oil or wax inside the container, and then put back the lid in place,
- Place the vape tank on to the heating component and put back the mouthpiece in place,
- Switch on the two in one vaporizer by pressing the power button,
- Select the maximum temperature using the control buttons,
- Upon hitting the appropriate temperature, you can now begin dabbing through the device’s mouthpiece while at the same time holding on the power button.
It is advisable to clean the vaporizer after use to ensure its durability.
What do you consider when buying a two in one vaporizer?
Due to the availability of numerous two in one vaporizer in the marketplace, you are sure to find some dud ones in the blend. So, there are several features you should take into account when looking for the best two in one vaporizer.
1. Charging and longer battery life: In case you dab on higher or lower temperatures, the battery should last long accordingly without being on the charger all the time.
2. Flexibility: The two in one vaporizer should allow for easy change from dabbing to vaping and the other way round.
3. Material: The best vaporizers are made of ceramic materials (plates). Such materials heat the Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) far much more evenly. They also help to avoid combustion, which can be hazardous to your health. Additionally, ceramic materials are long-lasting.
4. Portability: The ideal two in one vaporizer needs to be light in weight and small in size. That allows for easy fitting in the pocket while on the move. For discretion purposes, it should completely fit in your hands.
5. Warranty: If the warranty is for an extended period, that is a clear indicator that it is of high-quality and therefore meant to last for long. Although shorter warranties might not translate to lower quality, it might be an indication that in case any issue arises, it is up to you to deal with it.
Vaping and dabbing ways are excellent ways of vaporing dry herbs and concentrates, respectively. And the best device that allows for both is a two in one vaporizer. Now, with the tips on how to use it and factors to consider when buying already in hand, it is high time you bought yourself a two in one vaporizer.